Adds

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Max 300 Configuration 3pc & 2pc Review

With the Max E-Cig Brand.  The 300 is the entry level E-Cig but I tell you this thing performs better then most heavy hitters on the market. Just take a look above this thing is both a 3 part and a 2 part design . You dont get that with blu, njoy, greensmoke, smoke stick, valcano or any other major brand.

The cartomizer last about 450 puffs for me they say it should last 300 to 500 puffs but i have not made it to 500 but i tell you 450 is really great to me. With blu I get about 80 puffs before having to change my E-Cig cart.

The best thing about the max 300 is it let you choose the model configuration that is best for you and thats what I love about it. I give this a A+++

2 comments:

  1. Cig-a-likes are not good at all, people who start with them will just go back to smoking again, I suggest for a newbie to use Justfog 1453, its perfect.

    ReplyDelete